PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Dunhill Navy Rolls (2017) in a Rubio Author.

IMG0096.jpeg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
They get smoked. It just takes longer to cycle through. I'm at the point where I can probably make multiple seven day sets within some marques.
I’m talking about myself, I go through phases and I’m not sure I’ll ever return to previous phases. I was in an Italian phase, then an old British phase, then a les wood/Ashton phase, currently a Danish/Artisan phase. Then, the phases often only last a short period, so I feel like I should probably give it some time on some of these pipes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I’m talking about myself, I go through phases and I’m not sure I’ll ever return to previous phases. I was in an Italian phase, then an old British phase, then a les wood/Ashton phase, currently a Danish/Artisan phase. Then, the phases often only last a short period, so I feel like I should probably give it some time on some of these pipes.

I’ve generally separated my pipes by genre of tobacco I smoke in them. Things have slowly evolved over time where I now have enough pipes to be able to assign specific blends to particular pipes, which doesn’t seem like the worst problem to have.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a giant turkey, ham and egg sandwich with a sliced peach and a decent size slice of Cozonac Crema cu Lapte brioche with milk cream center lunch. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV Cajun Safari in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Gold Star mmmMidnight, neat, is my drink. Writing beta notes on this blend as I watch the Cubs-Guardians game. The Cubs pitcher, Steele, has a chance to develop in to a big star.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.