PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
These threads are blowing up so fast! It's like 2 days into June and I have 24 pages to catch up on? Lucky I have a slow Friday morning.

"Mr. Frog and Mr. Toad" combo this morning: a Nate King Bopot I've dubbed "Mr Toad" and burning that classic whisky topped icon - Frog Morton Cellar.

aYXI23Fh.jpg

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
Thanks
It’s coming along nicely. It should be finished in a couple days - I plan to spend a lot of time out there with a beverage and a pipe.
Thanks
It’s coming along nicely. It should be finished in a couple days - I plan to spend a lot of time out there with a beverage and a pipe.
Lipooking very nice! I am sure that you will be enjoying you new patio!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
These threads are blowing up so fast! It's like 2 days into June and I have 24 pages to catch up on? Lucky I have a slow Friday morning.

"Mr. Frog and Mr. Toad" combo this morning: a Nate King Bopot I've dubbed "Mr Toad" and burning that classic whisky topped icon - Frog Morton Cellar.

aYXI23Fh.jpg
we have to meet, I'll get you drunk on good Mallorcan wines and you end up giving me that pipe.... or I'll have to talk to Nate seriously one of these....

PS a question, does the brush with the bamboo go all the way to the bottom of the chamber?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.