Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good morning All
I will start today with some Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a Stanwell Lovat Danish Pipe Club 2016.
Gotta love a Lovat ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 86514
@Ettrick puffer I enjoyed the Luxury Navy Flake in my clay pipes.
Love the flag!
I thought it appropriate that one of the Highlanders I met at the Bonnie Prince Charlie event in Derby was smoking Clan in his clay pipe!
Although modern, I thought the tartan packet went with his costume!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
@Ettrick puffer I enjoyed the Luxury Navy Flake in my clay pipes.
Love the flag!
I thought it appropriate that one of the Highlanders I met at the Bonnie Prince Charlie event in Derby was smoking Clan in his clay pipe!
Although modern, I thought the tartan packet went with his costume!
@halfdan nice one mate ?if you’re ever up in the Scottish Borders I’ll give you a shot of my Brown Bess, easily the most reliable of my flintlocks.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@halfdan nice one mate ?if you’re ever up in the Scottish Borders I’ll give you a shot of my Brown Bess, easily the most reliable of my flintlocks.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
@Ettrick puffer That would be great but not ready for distance travel yet...
I read about the Borders Railway and there being a lot of castles and battlefields in your area.
I could wear the redcoat uniform and smoke a clay pipe as well!

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
C&D Kajun Kake in a Peterson Limerick 01s.

3614-B448-96-CA-4-CDB-80-C6-44-B7-E0527492.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Wall Street in my old reliable straight grain brown medium bend 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_Kildare999_Rhodesian.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
I read about the Borders Railway and there being a lot of castles and battlefields in your area.
@h
@halfdan no worries mate, happy to show you around if you ever head up North?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Aye you would be fine mate, if your a redcoat you’re a part o the British Army ??Before then us Reivers fought anyone either south of the Border or neighbouring families? My bloodline was here before the Scots came over from Ireland. Pict ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
@Ettrick puffer Will I get shot as I'm a redcoat - I'd be a Sassenach in the Borders region...
No smoke signals before the battle:)

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I started off with some pre ‘16 Dunhill EMP in a unused BBB bent Bulldog, not sure how old it is but pretty recent I think. It’s a beauty anyway and has a good size bowl.
I’ve just about finished some 3P’s in the little Yello Bole now and I’m about to get to work on the alligator covered Longchamp. I’ve changed out the crushed rock salt three times in the last week and it should have taken the “breath from the mummies tomb” taste out of it, along with the bourbon soaked pipe cleaners that i have kept replacing and leaving in the shank. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.