Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgstraub

Might Stick Around
Jan 31, 2021
Silver Spring, MD
An Ehrlich Bulldog with, as you may be able to see, a meerschaum bowl, packed with G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon. The pipe smokes great and, interestingly, the initials of the artisan, in this case FBM, appears on the top of the stem. If there are any Ehrlich experts out there, let me know about it. The Falcon is only okay, not as good as his Westminster but still smokable.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
An Ehrlich Bulldog with, as you may be able to see, a meerschaum bowl, packed with G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon. The pipe smokes great and, interestingly, the initials of the artisan, in this case FBM, appears on the top of the stem. If there are any Ehrlich experts out there, let me know about it. The Falcon is only okay, not as good as his Westminster but still smokable.

I also wasn’t exactly bowled over by Maltese Falcon. I’ll finish my jar, but my favorite Pease English so far is Spark Plug.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Homemade crumble cake from a recipe I’m working on. I think I finally have it dialed in. It’s mostly Izmir and bright Virginia with some Perique and Burley for body, and some stoved red Virginia for a little sweetness and mellowing. Smoking it in a Savinelli 320KS.
View attachment 85642
Nice 320ks Trevi

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
McLelland English Cavendish in the bent Ornsby Pipe, I’ve never had anything quite like this before, (it’s not an “English” blend or what I’d consider a Cavendish) but it’s very interesting and as far as I know my first experience of Xanthi. It’s got a lovely spice to it and it’s constantly evolving through the bowl. Another McLelland masterpiece, breaks my heart that they’re gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.