***What Are You Smoking, June 2021?***

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with a small scoop of Dutch chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Drucquer and Sons First Amendment in a smooth quarter bend straight grain brown 2001 Karl Erik freehand dublin with a flat bottom and a black acrylic tapered stem. Getting close to finishing my review of this blend.
Karl_Erik_freehand_Dublin.jpg

craig61a

Preferred Member
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
GH&Co Kendal Flake in a Yello-Bole Premier Prince.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Just finished cleaning today's pipes.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

greeneyes

Preferred Member
Jun 5, 2018
Minnesota
HU Dark Moor in my trusty old Oscar. Found this pipe at a flea market in São Paulo Brazil several years ago. Smokes a dream. The Dark Moor is fabulous. Only trouble I've had with a couple of these recent arrivals is that the sweetness is a bit over the top and suppresses the inherent qualities of the tobacco. Dark Moor has balanced sweetness.
IMG_20210622_210814.jpg

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished cleaning a few estate pipes,and this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a straight smooth brown 1950s Comoy’s Tradition 305 apple military mount with a sterling silver cap and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Dodgers-Padres game. Kershaw really isn't Kershaw any more, though he's still a good pitcher.
Comoy’s_Tradition305_apple_militarymount.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.