PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
2017 C&D Kajun Kake in a Peterson Limerick 01s.

E1-EE0-C82-48-C4-4024-8-CC6-0-FD4-A618-A1-C9.jpg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Ran over to Tobacco Trader and picked up some of their Proper English blend as well as the in-house C&D Haunted Bookstore, which I've packed in my Peterson rusticated House Pipe. Love the sterling band on it and so far it is a great smoker. Like some others, doing some writing -- although of the less creative work kind.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did an extra long set of walking reps, and am close to finishing my second bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Glad I carry a tobacco pouch with me when I walk in case I run out while doing it.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Finished Peretti No Name ( sorry about misspelling "steroids") and followed, to see if I would trigger "burley mouth," with Carter Hall in the same Upshall Dublin size 5. It did. If I smoke CH in a MM Cob - no problem, but the larger bowl does it. I miss Burley. Solani ABF and Peretti No Name are the only blends I've found so far that don't bother my mouth and I have ordered C&D Burley Flake #1 to give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.