tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2008 Escudo in my NDT billiard.

IMG-1362.png

gord

Can't Leave
Did a little low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of 2018 Sutliff Walnut Match in a 1990s smooth brown medium bend briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Daisy the Feral Princess wouldn't come to me when I went outside to get her, but when I walked to the driveway to see what turned on the motion light, she was right with me. I didn't see anything, so I took the opportunity to pick up her over weight self, and brought her inside to eat. She ate plenty before going to the sofa to snooze. She kept staring at me because her blanket wasn't there, so I had to get it out of dryer. Once I set it down, she jumped on to it, and immediately went to sleep. Harry the Hairy was nasty to Tomato the Brave when I put him back outside. Tomato did stand his ground until I got between them, and he ran off. Harry's been laying on the doormat since then as if to advertise his dominance. Harry's not smart, but he is fiercely loyal to me. For his own sake, I wish he had a home where he could share and receive affection in a single cat home.
View attachment 326938

Harry:
View attachment 326939

Daisy:
View attachment 326940

Tomato:
View attachment 326942
Incredibly beautiful pipe! 😍

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Another go with Sixpence, this time in my Radice Rind "Elephante" (I'm gonna stick with that!) after a dinner out at our local. Took a few pics with the rabbit r1 of the view off the deck after: first is the basic 'magic' version, next two are "make it look steampunk" and "make it look like an apocalyptic wasteland" (her idea :eek:).
IMG_6366.jpg
1722307764455-magic-camera-1.jpg1722309081502-magic-camera-1.jpg1722309173016-magic-camera-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.