PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps under cloudy, humid skies, and am just finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Harry the Hairy was out there watching me walk a little with Tomato the Brave, and decided to chase Tomato away so he could be with me. That didn't last long because I was near the end of my last lap, the silly cat.
Molina_Apple.jpg

gord

Part of the Furniture Now
This cute little fella is a McQueen miniature, the "Barrel Rider". It's an attention grabber, and it also smokes well. Lots of wood in the briar bowl, so it's cool to hold in the hand. The only difference between this and any other six inch pipe is the stem is made of wood, which I do like. This pipe is very well broken in. I may continue doing that job on the Falcons today, but probably not. Lips and tongue are a bit tender. Tobacco as expected after my whining last post was Pirate Kake. Not a good tobacco to break in pipes, I don't think. I prefer a dried out cool burning English. Finding even dried out PK is still a bit messy and doesn't contribute as much to cake buildup. Had a good 25 minute smoke.

Whatever the case, the day shall continue.

IMGP5088optfrum.JPG

Last edited:

KORNEY

Can't Leave
Mar 26, 2021
Israel
Keep trying to blend.

Abe Herbaugh Super Light weight Blasted Nosewarmer with Silver ring and Army mounted mouthpiece & Cornell & Diehl - Red Virginia Ribbon & small mount of Cornell & Diehl: Granulated Perique Tobacco (~10-15%)

Nice! Transform simple Virginia tobacco into better Va/P blend with some twist!F60D9CA9-FE70-4075-B1FC-3B82C60B1EEE.jpeg9A0E6F7B-32DD-470D-A038-E31E8C1EFCF6.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in, and a golden delicious apple for lunch. I'm smoking 2019 Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink. Watching The Lone Ranger on TV, which proves what a slacker I am because I'm too lazy to get up out of my chair, and get the complete set of LR shows, uncut with no commercials, and watching them instead.
Los_Alton_VBF_Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. On my last lap, a few neighbors came out, and we had a nice chat about cats and dogs, especially regarding Tomato the Brave. I didn't want to break off, and luckily for me, I had a tobacco pouch with me, so I smoked a second bowl of the A.B. Rimboche while the chat lasted.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.