PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This should get me to dinner time.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
First time with a Pease blend (other than a sample bowl of Gaslight a couple years ago): just popped a tin of 2021 Sixpence, trying in my Savinelli 316KS. Decaf on the side. Nicely moist out of the tin. About 10 minutes into the bowl. Easy to light. Smooth, rich, and even taste. What that taste is, however, is indeed a bit of a mystery.
IMG_7831.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Newminster 403 in a Ropp

53760935279_a907fb8902_h.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'll be on my diet for several days. I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Have enough left for one more bowl, and will retire this, my favorite pipe in my collection when that happens, because it'll be a while before I open another bag of Stonehaven. I've waited a long time to smoke what will replace both in my rotation. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
Barling_249.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Connecticut, USA
I was just in the driveway puffing on my vauen Olaf bent egg with Sutliff 507-C before bed; I had a busy day and am pretty tired. About 5 screech owls were trilling in the trees above me when suddenly I let out a very loud long yawn ... and all the screech owls went dead silent ... I think I scared them ! I did apologize but they are still silent several minutes later ... OOOPS ! I think its funny. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.