PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Dodgers-Tigers game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

BrightDarkEyes

Can't Leave
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5625.jpeg
Haunted Bookshop in an Eltang Basic. There was no time for a pipe yesterday and this one came in the mail from the 4th of July SP sale. It was the fasted shipping yet. Usually it takes 4-6 weeks especially if the representatives of King Charles III in right of Canada decide they want to look at it.

Man! This bowl coating is rank! I wish I still had some Five Brothers to help burn it away.

dad-o-nine

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2020
Missouri
Some grip training while enjoying my first bowl of eight state burley 2024 in an Asreriou. Fabulous blend! I got 10 tins even though I shouldn’t be buying anything right now, had to for this drop!
View attachment 323804
Sounds good. My tins come next week. I am not much for Orientals per se, liking the VaPers mostly, but sounded like a unique blend to try. Looking forward to the Fall's offering for Carolina Red, hopefully. I mix in some St James Perique with mine. Though I do enjoy GLP Quiet Nights, Blairgowrie and Drucquer's Chelsea Morning and Inns of Court.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching the Dodgers-Tigers game.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Sam the Scamp was scared and hid for a couple of days in her new home before she came out to socialize with her new owner. I'm not surprised by that since her bond with m'lady and especially yours truly was so strong. That's not an unusual chain of events for rehomed cats. Anyway, Sam came out to play and seems happy now. We miss her greatly, but we are immensely pleased that she has a safe and loving home. Here she is with her new owner:
Sam&Becky1.jpg
Sam&Becky2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.