PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark of this bowl of 1970s Heine's Blend in an undated, unbranded straight smooth dark brown short shank Made in France Los Alton VBF billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe, which I picked because this version of Heinie's Blend had deer tongue in it. I didn't want to ghost my Grabows.
France_SShank_Billiard.jpg

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
On my way out the door to pick up a few things in town. Among them, Loctite (thanks @Chasing Embers for the suggestion in the other thread) to fix up the metal work on my Dulger meer. Never have had it happen before, but the rim metal popped off the other day and i haven't smoked it since!

To accompany me on the journey to town, i will be bringing the big ole Radice billiard filled with Salty Dogs. Should easily last the 40 minute round trip and then some with this dense tobacco. Hope everyone's enjoying their Sunday!

Radice Salty Dogs.JPG

dad-o-nine

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2020
Missouri
On my way out the door to pick up a few things in town. Among them, Loctite (thanks @Chasing Embers for the suggestion in the other thread) to fix up the metal work on my Dulger meer. Never have had it happen before, but the rim metal popped off the other day and i haven't smoked it since!

To accompany me on the journey to town, i will be bringing the big ole Radice billiard filled with Salty Dogs. Should easily last the 40 minute round trip and then some with this dense tobacco. Hope everyone's enjoying their Sunday!

View attachment 323839
Salty Dogs has become a favorite of mine. Slow burning, cool smoke. Pricey!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking from a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe is a great, under the radar smoker. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Orioles-Yankees game.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

Lost Somnambulist

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2021
Alabama
Decided to spend the hottest part of the day polishing a few pipes and realized I haven't had this sterling collared Peterson meer out in a while. It has the look of briar, but it's definitely meerschaum. A long walk by the lake late this evening with this Pete will be a good way to enjoy some of my dwindling supply of Balkan Supreme.

20240713_161815.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2019 FVF in an Altinay

53652127754_848c3ee03d_k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.