Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Peterson Standard Mixture in the little meer. View attachment 323783
@Speak Easy Do you think it would suit the King's Clay? One of the Redcoats I met at the International Living History Festival gave me a full clay bowl of Peterson Connoisseur's Choice; he FILLED my pipe, tamped the baccy down & STUFFED a bit more in!

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
@Speak Easy Do you think it would suit the King's Clay? One of the Redcoats I met at the International Living History Festival gave me a full clay bowl of Peterson Connoisseur's Choice; he FILLED my pipe, tamped the baccy down & STUFFED a bit more in!
I think this one may have too much Latakia for the Kings liking.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I think this one may have too much Latakia for the Kings liking.
@Speak Easy I'll have to get a full 50g tin of Connoisseur's Choice to smoke in my clays; it was a good delicious smoke at the living history festival in the company of the Redcoats! I'll have to put my Redcoat on to smoke it in my clay!

Homer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2020
Finland
Man that thing got dark pretty fast!

The camp of, I got divorced and had to sell my house lol. So I didn't have anywhere to go, with my two dogs. I was supposed to have paperwork from my lawyer 3 weeks ago, but it just came in. I just bought a manufactured home 2 days ago (they don't call em trailers anymore) but it's not ready till October 1st.

In Wisconsin you are allowed 2 weeks at a camp ground at a time. So this is week 3, today I leave for Notre dame for a week. ( NATIONALS) [Daughter is a competitive baton twirler] And when I get back I'll have to go back to the first camp ground I was at, for 2 weeks

If it gets too cold in September, I'll get an air bnb or something.

But I'll be camping all summer.
I hope you get your new home before the weather gets cold.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Man that thing got dark pretty fast!

The camp of, I got divorced and had to sell my house lol. So I didn't have anywhere to go, with my two dogs. I was supposed to have paperwork from my lawyer 3 weeks ago, but it just came in. I just bought a manufactured home 2 days ago (they don't call em trailers anymore) but it's not ready till October 1st.

In Wisconsin you are allowed 2 weeks at a camp ground at a time. So this is week 3, today I leave for Notre dame for a week. ( NATIONALS) [Daughter is a competitive baton twirler] And when I get back I'll have to go back to the first camp ground I was at, for 2 weeks

If it gets too cold in September, I'll get an air bnb or something.

But I'll be camping all summer.
I feel ya buddy-I’ve been married 25+ years, but three different women. I’ve had everything and lost everything more than once.
It’s like my theme song by now:

Status
Not open for further replies.