PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just posted my Per Jensen blends reviews.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Sam the Scamp snuck in the house, and immediately tried to attack Sleepy Suzy and then, Harry the Hairy. M'lady put her out. Sam is obviously upset to be outside.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
NW Missouri
You're very welcome. And I agree with your assessment. It took seven tries to get it right, and the end version was a mix of my original recipe and Ernie's ideas. We were very happy about it of course, mostly because I wanted an upscale untopped OTC burley forward all day, easy going smoke, and Ernie likes to smoke blends like that on occasion, too.

Btw, you might be interested to know that there are seven varietals in the mix.
Your patient effort has been worth it! Despite the higher cost compared to the remaining codger burley-heavy blends, this is set to become my mainstay in the genre. That natural cocoa note is a thing of beauty.

I would not think to ask you to divulge the recipe. I can pick out some of the varietals, but they work so well together that they are not easily distinguished in the flavor or by scent.

I hope WCC’s house blends will be safe after STG’s purchase of MacBaren. I have heard that they get their component tobaccos from Sutliff.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2019 FVF in a Radice Silk Cut 55

52890774014_0811a4a6c2_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.