PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
After getting thoroughly knocked down a peg by that 1792 Flake I haven't felt overly inclined to smoke any especially strong blends since then, so today I've just been sipping away on some non-threatening pure Virginia blends that I know won't put me in bed with nicotine sickness for an entire day afterwards. 😅

This afternoon's pick is G.L. Pease Union Square, in a Dr. Grabow Lark.

IMG20240529081741~2.jpg

If you enjoy darker tasting Virginia flakes like Mac Baren's HH Pure Virginia or Samuel Gawith's Full Virginia Flake then Union Square is one of the very best in my book! The dark, earthy, moldering leaf litter flavor of this one always makes me think of the autumn whenever I smoke it. Very smooth on the retrohale with a nice medium nicotine strength, it's a great pure Virginia blend for the colder months of the year or anytime you feel like reminiscing about them.puffy

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
After getting thoroughly knocked down a peg by that 1792 Flake I haven't felt overly inclined to smoke any especially strong blends since then, so today I've just been sipping away on some non-threatening pure Virginia blends that I know won't put me in bed with nicotine sickness for an entire day afterwards. 😅

This afternoon's pick is G.L. Pease Union Square, in a Dr. Grabow Lark.

View attachment 322355

If you enjoy darker tasting Virginia flakes like Mac Baren's HH Pure Virginia or Samuel Gawith's Full Virginia Flake then Union Square is one of the very best in my book! The dark, earthy, moldering leaf litter flavor of this one always makes me think of the autumn whenever I smoke it. Very smooth on the retrohale with a nice medium nicotine strength, it's a great pure Virginia blend for the colder months of the year or anytime you feel like reminiscing about them.puffy
1792 isn’t as hard on you if you inhale😉

Status
Not open for further replies.