Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, cleaned a few pipes, fed the ferals (including an extra hungry Tomato the Brave), and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. One of the two estate pipes is ready to go as soon as I figure out what to smoke in it. The other is not far from being ready. Watching the Braves-Cards game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

This is the now clean circa 2005 Savinelli 320 KS Extra author. Don't want to smoke English or aros in it. Can't decide what to do.
Savinelli_Extra_320.jpg

depriest1022

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2021
Arkansas
www.researchgate.net
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, cleaned a few pipes, fed the ferals (including an extra hungry Tomato the Brave), and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. One of the two estate pipes is ready to go as soon as I figure out what to smoke in it. The other is not far from being ready. Watching the Braves-Cards game.
View attachment 325467

This is the now clean circa 2005 Savinelli 320 KS Extra author. Don't want to smoke English or aros in it. Can't decide what to do.
View attachment 325469
Captain Black Grape? :)

dublinpiper90

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2023
North Carolina
Captain Black Grape? :)
View attachment 325467

View attachment 325469
Jim, I’d say a bowl of ED G Robinson always fits the bill

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg