PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'd bet that many others on here would agree with me that a "photo essay" of your entire pipe inventory would be awesome. But this "old fella", to me, just screams CHARACTER. If I saw this in a basket in a Pipe & Tobacco store, I'd adopt it instantly.

View attachment 325559
Thank you. It's dedicated to Royal Yacht, and performs well.

There is a thread on another forum with photos of my pipe collection. I'd do that here, but it'd be way too time consuming a task, and I'm too lazy to do it.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Mac Baren HH Pure VA in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bulldog. These half-flakes are a perfect fit for the bowl of this Pete. Barely dried it enough though...did not take into account the high humidity today. 8/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, California towhee, Steller's jay, American crow, Mourning dove, Mountain chickadee, Vaux's swift, and Western bluebird.

Wishing everyone a pleasant week ahead!

irish harp.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two swordfish steaks, and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Sleepy Suzy spends a lot of time by my side or on the left arm on my chair. I don't know why it is, but I can eat fish, and she doesn't care one bit, but when I eat a salad, she intently watches every bite I take. Anyway, I'm near the half way mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Otani hit a 473 foot homer tonight. It flew out like a laser shot. Going to make coffee soon.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Simply Red Cake in my Castello bent bulldog.

IMG-1344.png

• Love
Reactions: PaulRVA