PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to feed the ferals.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
I've been riding the Indian, View attachment 325334
Across the desert valley and up into the Santa Rosa Mountains where the temperatures drop from 118 on the desert floor to 69 degrees on the pavement that touches the blue skies. A powerful air-cooled V-Twin drives this machine and is impervious to any heat Mother Nature may throw my way. Me, not so much, LOL.
Very nice! Always loved the fenders on these models. Only rode one once, but it was a great ride!

dad-o-nine

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2020
Missouri
@telescopes Yes I like them both; sorry I mentioned Harley Davidsons but I don't see many Indians here in England even in bikers places like Matlock Bath. We have a Harley Davidson dealer here in Chesterfield; they tried to trademark the sound of their motorbikes:
Not like an advertising jingle such as McDonald's or Mister Softee:)
My wife has an Indian Scout. Nice small bike, lots of chrome, but has the V twin engine vibrations. My Goldwing purrs quietly.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
That has colored amazingly. Makes me wonder; how much color it would lose if you didn't smoke it for like a week or month? Experiment???
Yeah this pipe is pretty crazy. I haven’t really smoked this pipe much for around two weeks now. I smoked my briars for a week or so and just didn’t smoke for a week-ish. It didn’t lose any color whatsoever. It’s definitely due for an update in the thread I made for it.