PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Caught up in medical dramas the past several days so haven't posted: been smoking a steady stream of De Luxe Navy Rolls, Royal Yacht and Ennerdale Flake. Dramas now subsided, so starting today with a cheerful bowl of KBV Red Line in an Upshall sandblast Canadian size 4.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Good morning. Smoking the first third of, Condor, in a MM General bent. I was just remembering Carol. Hope she is well. She is missed.
Condor my friend. Thinking of you as well. The Latinas of Coachella Valley are in desperate need of attention. At night, I hear them singing, "Juan you Marry Me?" Wait, I think I heard that wrong, or is it Guantanamera? Sometimes the lady restaurant mariachi singers mumble a bit.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
It's finally not brutally hot and humid outside! That calls for a celebration!
View attachment 324691
My meerschaum is full of a John B Hayes aromatic called Spruce Stream. It tastes and smokes like a codger burley but slightly more aromatic. It goes pretty well with coffee.
@RookieGuy80 That's a fancy pipe and looks my style:)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg