PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Crazy morning. Usual work BS confounded with being targeted with an elaborate bank fraud hoax.
Had a quick smoke of Dark Birds Eye in the Ropp midway through the typical work stuff this morning, and now need a little stronger for hopefully containing the fraud crap:
SG Best Brown Flake mixed about 50/50 with Black XX Twist (6 and 4 year old respectively). This make a very tasty and potent smoke, and the rubbed BBF helps with the flame retardant properties of the twist.IMG_1487.jpeg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Condor my friend. Thinking of you as well. The Latinas of Coachella Valley are in desperate need of attention. At night, I hear them singing, "Juan you Marry Me?" Wait, I think I heard that wrong, or is it Guantanamera? Sometimes the lady restaurant mariachi singers mumble a bit.
As a good Catholic, I can only pray the rosary and commend myself to God. Or hit me with a hammer on the finger, and sing the song of the babrbacoa, by Georgie Dann. Poor girls, send her lots of hugs and kisses from me. I pray for them.CCuu.gif

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.