PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish, and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Brought Daisy the Feral Princess in to eat, then fed Harry the Hairy and Abner the Eager. Dunno where Tomato the Brave is, but he'll show up soon enough.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Long Tail's new owners have named her Maggie. They sent me these photos. My, how she has grown since her birth on March 18.
LTNHChair1.jpg
LTPillow1.jpg
LT&Cat1.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
2022 5-Year Matured Virginia in a pre-Cadogan Comoy's medium sandblast billiard. Been jarred for a year and a half. Nothing like Dunhill's celebrated, venerated, and lamented 3-Year Matured. Not one bit, not at all. Trying to get past that...is it at all interesting for it's own sake? I just feel 'meh.' With a Kulshan blackberry apero for hydration.
IMG_7763.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Wilke 10 Downing Street in an undated straight, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard billiard with a brown accent on the tapered black vulcanite stem.
Wessex_Standard_Billiard.jpg

Currently, I am close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Enjoyed a great conversation with an old friend, mostly about comic books. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg