PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
@RPK My Viking name is Halfdan (it was also my old forum name before @The Amish Tyrant came up with "The Clay King).
I think "Liquid Amber" sounds like a beer & "Clay King" sounds like a pipe baccy!
Good name! I looked it up and found out that Halfdan (who flourished in the 9th century) was the founder of the Danish kingdom of York (875/876), supposedly the son of Ragnar Lothbrok, the most famous Viking of the 9th century. heill ok sæll

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Peterson Old Dublin in a Rolando Negoita lovat.

1717026860336.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's been a long time since I smoked this very excellent pipe. It was the only Larsen pipe that I ever saw at the Tinderbox. Well worth the forty bucks I paid for it back then. Lavazza Classico, neat and strong, is my drink.
W.O. Larsen dublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Emptied the dishwasher, took out the recycle, fed Harry the Hairy, and did some cleaning on two estate pipes. Now, it's time to clean a few pipes. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Doing something to put a fun twist on getting to know a new tobacco, being that different pipes can bring out different aspects of a blend. Decided to run 2024 Eight State Burley through 8 pipes of different countries of origin. Cuz...why not? However, i won't be smoking them all at the same time, all things in moderation of course. ;)

8 state burl in 8 countries.JPG

Top to bottom (left / right):
Savinelli (Italy) / Falcon (UK)
Stanwell (Denmark) / Chacom (France)
Fikri Baki (Turkey) / Albin (Poland)
Rad Davis (USA) / HS Pipe Studio (China)