PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Got bought another 4 axe throwing sessions. More splinters coming - going to unleash fury and my inner Viking! I like to dress like a Viking when I go to the Snake Room for my axe sessions. Not drinking too much beer after - I don't want to feel too much like a Viking!
Earned a few pounds from online surveys - going to put it towards another Cold Steel sword or towards @simong's Gawith Hoggarth.

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Got bought another 4 axe throwing sessions. More splinters coming - going to unleash fury and my inner Viking! I like to dress like a Viking when I go to the Snake Room for my axe sessions. Not drinking too much beer after - I don't want to feel too much like a Viking!
Earned a few pounds from online surveys - going to put it towards another Cold Steel sword or towards @simong's Gawith Hoggarth.
Have you chosen a Viking name yet ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this 104 heat index day, and have just over a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. At least there were some clouds in the sky. Just fed Harry the Hairy, and Tomato the Brave. Daisy the Feral Princess is eating now, and when she's done, I'll bring Abner the Eager in to eat.
Molina_Apple.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I will try that combination sometime in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion.
@Skink I'm going to get some more GH baccy to smoke in my clays; Jason the blacksmith will be lighting some of it with an ember from his forge at the Viking event I'm going to next month. Got bought 4 more axe throwing sessions today, picked 3 bags of rubbish, recycled a few vapes & just need 1 stamp to get a free hot chocolate!

Attachments

• Cromford pipelighter.JPG
    Cromford pipelighter.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 4