PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
I picked up this Randy Wiley as a well used estate pipe a while back. It seemed pretty heavily used and I wasn’t sure if I made a mistake, but boy does it smoke fantastic. It smokes Inns of Court like it was made for it and that’s all it sees now. Nice chill Sunday afternoon.

View attachment 235186
Beautiful pipe! and I've not seen/heard of Inns of Court before, but it sure sounds good at tobaccoreviews! Gonna have to add that to the list... puffy

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Well thank you for that. I'm going on 72 and I occasionally inhale.
No one knows the hour.
We are all living on borrowed time. MY grandparents inhaled, lived to 90s, my mom did, she is almost 90. My brother was an MD and took care of his health and died at 50. Who the heck knows what’s what. I chained smoked unfiltered luckies (and of course I inhaled) for a couple of decades.

Auxsender

Lifer
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
I picked up this Randy Wiley as a well used estate pipe a while back. It seemed pretty heavily used and I wasn’t sure if I made a mistake, but boy does it smoke fantastic. It smokes Inns of Court like it was made for it and that’s all it sees now. Nice chill Sunday afternoon.

View attachment 235186
I do love it when a pipe finds it’s tobacco.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Smoked a charter oak cigar then this Blairgowrie in a Scovgaard.

Unrelated fact, Lars Ivarsson inhaled his pipes! He was a serious smoker! not one of these bowl a day carvers.
View attachment 235087

There’s a youtube video of Former, I believe it’s an interview about him starting out in pipe making, and he shows the first pipe he ever made that he kept. In the interview he’s inhaling his pipe tobacco. 😲

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Crap man, I’m sorry to hear this, that would be very distressing. I hope your neighbor is ok. At least he had someone looking after him who knew something about the issue. I hope the beer and cigar treats you well.
Cigar was great. Bless the Fuente family thats for sure they make great cigars. Hopefully he will recover, surgery to remove clots in his brain but he's moving about.
Whoever reads this take your blood pressure, sugar, weight and stress levels seriously. This is the 5th person I know between 49&58 that has had this happen in the last 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.