Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Cigar was great. Bless the Fuente family thats for sure they make great cigars. Hopefully he will recover, surgery to remove clots in his brain but he's moving about.
Whoever reads this take your blood pressure, sugar, weight and stress levels seriously. This is the 5th person I know between 49&58 that has had this happen in the last 3 years.
I had an associate in my office who had a stroke in her late 50's. She wasn't overweight and never smoked. You can live a good, clean life and die at 40, and smoke two packs of cigarettes, drink a fifth of whisky, and eat cheeseburgers for lunch everyday and live to 100. It's a crap shoot any way you look at it. finally, I agree that Fuente makes fine cigars.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
I had an associate in my office who had a stroke in her late 50's. She wasn't overweight and never smoked. You can live a good, clean life and die at 40, and smoke two packs of cigarettes, drink a fifth of whisky, and eat cheeseburgers for lunch everyday and live to 100. It's a crap shoot any way you look at it. finally, I agree that Fuente makes fine cigars.
That is true. I was the latter but also a runner and weightlifter. Never saw it coming.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
There’s a youtube video of Former, I believe it’s an interview about him starting out in pipe making, and he shows the first pipe he ever made that he kept. In the interview he’s inhaling his pipe tobacco. 😲
Yeah, it is more common then ya think. It would become like cigarettes to me if I inhaled and I don’t want that nightmare again. I get plenty of nicotine just puffin’! 😂

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Yeah, it is more common then ya think. It would become like cigarettes to me if I inhaled and I don’t want that nightmare again. I get plenty of nicotine just puffin’! 😂
Same here. I had 30 years of Lucky’s and Camels myself. Not going down that road again. Ironic my avatar is the Lucky Strike factory here in Richmond.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Cigar was great. Bless the Fuente family thats for sure they make great cigars. Hopefully he will recover, surgery to remove clots in his brain but he's moving about.
Whoever reads this take your blood pressure, sugar, weight and stress levels seriously. This is the 5th person I know between 49&58 that has had this happen in the last 3 years.
Glad you enjoyed it! Im smoking a PDM at the moment, I found some old cigars while cleaning up the tobacco closet and my tupador was still in effect. 😂 I’m in decent shape other than HBP I inherited from the pops but I take meds to keep it controlled. I’m 54 in a couple of months and honestly, I feel it! 😂 Gotta just enjoy the moment like it’s my last cause someday I’ll be right! 😂

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Earned GBP1.89 PayPal & GBP1.20 Nectar points today from online surveys. Put the 65p I'd already earned towards my 2nd tin of Sillem's Musketeer. A perfect tobacco for the Clay King!

I was thinking about getting Sillem's Musketeer before. Does it have a nice Cavendish flavor? Also tobaccoreviews says it has Vanilla in it, is there much if a Vanilla flavor?

How would you describe the tastes? hmm 🤔

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.