PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Somehow my wife and I made it through 2019-2020 without getting Covid, but shortly after the Fourth of July it nailed us. I’ve refrained from smoking but I need a bowl!
My smallest chambered pipe is a Brulor Mowbray from the ‘50’s so I’m stuffing it with Derringer.
I’ll post more when I’m back up to speed.
Happy smokes,all!

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Simply Orange in a Stanwell Hand Cut

52891069343_3625d6a31a_o.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2014 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Cleaned some pipes during my zoom meeting.
Ardor Venere Extra Strang Dublin.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Yeah I was hoping that you would.
I did as well. Sorry for the late reply.
Been a hard weekend, my neighbor had a stroke Friday and I had to stabilize him, handle his 12 yr old autistic child and get the rescue squad to him. He’s 58, had the day off and was working in the yard and collapsed. Gave me a lot of anxiety after having a stroke myself 10 months ago it was like reliving it again. His wife was at work at the time. I just finished cutting his property and mine since he wont be doing it anytime soon. Just got a shower a beer and fixing to light a Fuente .
Crap man, I’m sorry to hear this, that would be very distressing. I hope your neighbor is ok. At least he had someone looking after him who knew something about the issue. I hope the beer and cigar treats you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.