PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Watching the BBC Proms performance of Beethoven’s 9th by the Scottish Symphony orchestra and bbc choir. This beautiful masterpiece requires something to match so it’s McLelland Christmas Cheer (2016) in a Kaywoodie Straight Grain, probably late 50’s/ early 60’s. A little Jack Daniels Rye and Guinness adds to the occasion. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink. Time for my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Did you see the SPC crumble cake sale? I got a couple of English.
Yeah I was hoping that you would.
I did as well. Sorry for the late reply.
Been a hard weekend, my neighbor had a stroke Friday and I had to stabilize him, handle his 12 yr old autistic child and get the rescue squad to him. He’s 58, had the day off and was working in the yard and collapsed. Gave me a lot of anxiety after having a stroke myself 10 months ago it was like reliving it again. His wife was at work at the time. I just finished cutting his property and mine since he wont be doing it anytime soon. Just got a shower a beer and fixing to light a Fuente .

Status
Not open for further replies.