PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
View attachment 155416
Next up on the rotation... This first generation seven star Lee that I acquired from the green country of Ireland. This pipe is especially happy not to be crowed into a collection in the not quite green hills of the Missouri Ozarks. A big bowled pipe, I plan on loading it with my very own blend of... you got it... Telescopes. Ah yes, @LotusEater, :), the joys of a mediocre pipe full of me very own mediocre blend of tobacco as I waste the hot summer days thinking of doing nothing and enjoying nothing but blue skies and the sounds of a quiet warm breeze coaxing me to consider dipping into the pool. LOL. The joys of nothing special and the simplicity of retirement after too many years of missed days fishing and sitting on the porch with my dad at Table Rock Lake. Consider me, gone fishing.
You go girl! Lol
I bet Table Rock would be pretty awesome about now.

farmer

Lurker
Jan 2, 2022
Arizona
Even though it's summer in south central Arizona, I still reach for my favourite: Presbyterian. I've not sampled a plethora of tobaccos, but I certainly settled on this old blend! It's pleasing to read that others have found it enjoyable as well. I can just imagine how life must have been back when Presbyterian was first named. The world has certainly changed since then! I find it relatively satisfying that there are still things from decades ago we can enjoy — similar to vicarious time travel perhaps.
21bfeadd1b3dc584869e.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Even though it's summer in south central Arizona, I still reach for my favourite: Presbyterian. I've not sampled a plethora of tobaccos, but I certainly settled on this old blend! It's pleasing to read that others have found it enjoyable as well. I can just imagine how life must have been back when Presbyterian was first named. The world has certainly changed since then! I find it relatively satisfying that there are still things from decades ago we can enjoy — similar to vicarious time travel perhaps.
View attachment 155441
I agree with your post. All of it. What a world right now! But as you said, it's great to enjoy the good things we do still have. And Presbyterian tobacco is definitely one of the good things.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty set of two double decker half pound cheese burgers with a big slice of chocolate meringue pie for dessert. Then I did a set of walking reps on this blisteringly hot and muggy over 100 degrees heat index afternoon. Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
It is far too hot and muggy outside and I decided I need to pick up an ounce of PS Luxury Navy Flake and a tin of Mac Baren Navy Flake, so I went to the B&M to grab that and brought my SPC Plum Pudding Special Reserve with me to have my afternoon session in their air conditioned smoking lounge. Planning on a long, slow session (part of why I brought what I brought). Just black, Columbian medium roast coffee and a comfy chair.

PXL_20220706_204056901.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I noticed you keep saying ‘We’ a lot when posting?

Who are the ‘We’ you are always referring to? hmm ?
It's the translater app. Spanish does not translate directly to English sometimes. Being bilingual myself, I can tell you those apps are inconsistent. Probably due to the app creator using Spanish from one of our southern neighbors as a base line. The Spanish John and I speak is Castilian and is very different from the Spanish we hear on this side of the pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.