PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Curly Cut in a reddish brown 2002 Caminetto J.N.C.C. Spool three quarter bend smooth flat top and bottom with sandblast in-between and a tapered black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in years. Working on a revised review of this blend.
Caminetto J.N.C.C. Spool.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

GsddFrV.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Curly Cut in a reddish brown 2002 Caminetto J.N.C.C. Spool three quarter bend smooth flat top and bottom with sandblast in-between and a tapered black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in years. Working on a revised review of this blend.
View attachment 155459
Strikingly beautiful pipe. I am envious!

Skink

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
I've been looking at the straight versions of that pipe. Nice small chamber- just my style. I miss those LI summer evenings especially when I was on duty as a life guard.
This pipe is the perfect size for 1 large coin (LBF) or 1/2 to 2/3 of a regular flake depending on the cut, and it lasts me over an hour sipping on it. I also have a Ropp J05 Dublin that is almost identical...... Evenings on the beach are best. We have a lot more sharks here now then ever before. A lifeguard at Smith's Point was attacked over the weekend during a training exercise.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost finished smoking year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Curly Cut in a 1988 smooth brown full bend military mount Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a nickel cap and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Dinner is next! Watching the Braves-Cards game.
Peterson_System_Standard_XL315.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
This pipe is the perfect size for 1 large coin (LBF) or 1/2 to 2/3 of a regular flake depending on the cut, and it lasts me over an hour sipping on it. I also have a Ropp J05 Dublin that is almost identical...... Evenings on the beach are best. We have a lot more sharks here now then ever before. A lifeguard at Smith's Point was attacked over the weekend during a training exercise.
It was very rare when I was working to have to close the beach for sharks but it did happen occasionally. Drunks were a bigger problem because they fought me and didn't respond to a punch in the mouth. I would just piss them off and make them chase after me toward shore! Worked swimmingly, so to speak.

Skink

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
It was very rare when I was working to have to close the beach for sharks but it did happen occasionally. Drunks were a bigger problem because they fought me and didn't respond to a punch in the mouth. I would just piss them off and make them chase after me toward shore! Worked swimmingly, so to speak.
Yeah, we used to drive you guys nuts. Sorry.....We never had any physical altercations with the lifeguards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.