PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
IMG_6281.jpeg
Medico with Overlay Silver, my father's anniversary pipe. Still smoking stroke some 50 years later. His wife, my mother, bought it for him from Grandpa Pidgeon's in Bridgeton, Missouri. It was a treasurer he enjoyed for many years. Pidgeon's, which was on St. Charles Rock Road in St. Louis County, was an all purpose department, hardware, everything store and a staple of the Northwest County area for many years.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Big'n'Burley in a four-square straight Kaywoodie blast billiard with the traditional saddle stem. This is a big strong blend. The Kaywoodie is a Saxon series pipe, only $42, but a thin walled bowl that is as well insulated as a much thicker walled heavier pipe, pretty exceptional in my mind. Had good news at a routine medical stop, and a fine steak salad for a cool summer meal. I'm counting my blessings.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed two ferals, and Suzy and Molly. Listening to the MLB talk on the XM.
Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
View attachment 155499
Medico with Overlay Silver, my father's anniversary pipe. Still smoking stroke some 50 years later. His wife, my mother, bought it for him from Grandpa Pidgeon's in Bridgeton, Missouri. It was a treasurer he enjoyed for many years. Pidgeon's, which was on St. Charles Rock Road in St. Louis County, was an all purpose department, hardware, everything store and a staple of the Northwest County area for many years.
Stonking pipe.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Getting close to the end of the first third of this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.