PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
View attachment 287533

When I did my first set of walks today, Abner the Eager and Sam the Scamp argued over who would walk with me during my last lap. Sam ran under a neighbor’s car, followed by Abner. When I got near my house, Sam ran as fast as he could to me for food and safety. I picked Sam up to bring him in to eat. Abner got ahead of us, laid down on the driveway to block our path, but gave up when he realized the futility of his plan. Abner wanted to eat, but Harry the Hairy was around, so Abner hid under the deck lounge. While eating, Harry saw Abner, walked over and started those load mournful moans. Abner left under Harry’s watchful eyes, but he came back, ate inside and after a little scratching from yours truly, had a snooze. Lots more happened today, and if I don't post about it before bed time, I will later on if I can manage the time.
View attachment 287534
View attachment 287535
View attachment 287536
View attachment 287537
I wanted to share this photo. It is my sister-in-law's cat, picked up from the street. A curious love for stuffed animals, he also talks, I don't know what he means, but when you talk to him, sometimes he answers you in his language. He arrived on the porch of my sister-in-law's house, almost dying. Thank you Jim, for your love for these special animals.7892156d-ffbe-41d0-b306-b6b6848eaad2[12595].jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Photo on 2-11-24 at 6.15 AM.jpgA very chilly desert morning with my trusty Marxman Jumbo and Lane BCA with a touch of Frosty Mint. I am exhausted. The last four days have been some heavy workouts in a warehouse loading and driving a truck for the Tour of Palm Springs Bicycle Event. I forgot about the various muscles I've not used in a few years.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
View attachment 287575A very chilly desert morning with my trusty Marxman Jumbo and Lane BCA with a touch of Frosty Mint. I am exhausted. The last four days have been some heavy workouts in a warehouse loading and driving a truck for the Tour of Palm Springs Bicycle Event. I forgot about the various muscles I've not used in a few years.
🤣 Swear by it. 👍☕
1707661488683.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.