PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Not meaning to be insistent, but I certainly get your point about politics & recipes; I'm unclear about the reference to length. Did you mean it only in the off-topic sense? I'm truly not trying to break your shoes, but the first thing I did after reading your original post where you went on to say "posts have been deleted" was to see if any of mine were as sometimes I go on a bit - I hope entertainingly and not objectionally.
I see I created a redundancy using "long" with screed. My bad.
The main point is: The WAYS thread is for stating what tobacco you are smoking, and in what. Full stop.

Brief comments on topic are fine.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a ten inch double meat pastrami sub, a ten inch double meat Italian sub, seven slices of cinnamon raisin French toast and a golden delicious apple on the side. This is how you do an off diet lunch. :) I'm nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Perfetto, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1982_Dublin_RB.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I've been looking for a pipe just like that. I want a Canadian Canadian! Any idea where you can buy Blatter pipes other than the occasional estate that pops up? They don't seem to sell them online.
Contact Blatter & Blatter up in Montreal 🇨🇦 and talk to Patrick.
You can google them and telephone them. He’s a great guy with a Historical B&M and they produce quality pipes in house. They have all shapes and finishes available.

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
So far this month has been a variety of aros that aspire to be more. Like Foxx's Hibernia and Vauen's Barvarian blend.

The former in my Chicom Jazz (904). The latter in my hardwood meerschom.

Been enjoying them both, but next I'm going back to my Samovar for a pipe or two. But I really want to get some Virginia in there.

Not enough time in the day!

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
I love your ashtray, it always makes me think of a portcullis, very medieval 🙏
Thank you, I like it also, when I smoke the pipe I put a small cork in one of the holes. I purchased it in the City of Cities. It's very popular there, you can find it used and sold everywhere, in various shapes, colors, materials and generally low prices. Example here. Can also be bought online but I'd suggest better go there, or if you have already been, then... go again! Have fun and keep posting these great setups in your photos!

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Smoking now the first pipe (MM cob) I ever had and still smoke regularly. At a point I cleaned the rim but I decided after, I liked it better as it was, won't happen again... In it: HU Morocan Bazaar. After some bowls of this, I've come to some conclusions:
- Is it a rich, quality aromatic? Yes, it is.
- Will it change my general opinion about HU blends or will I still be sceptical about them? No - I will.
- Will I buy it again in the near future? Not priority.
- Do I prefer it over my beloved, OTC aromatics? Not at all.
bonus conclusion: are these conclusions usefull for others? Most possibly not, apologies!
Be well all good people!

HU Moroccan Bazaar - 1st pipe MM Corn  Cob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.