Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GH Best Brown #2 in a Pete PSB X105

53273947232_d42de11a59_k.jpg

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
Enjoyed a hearty meal of turkey stew and broccoli salad this evening. Decided to pop a 2020 tin of Haddos Delight that had been taunting me lately.

The whoosh greeted me to a raisin, bready, fruity aroma. I’m smoking it in a Rossi that I can’t remember the model of but think it is 8626. I will have to investigate that later but it is a nice wide bowl.

The smoke is sweet and smooth but not as tangy as I had my hopes up for. As far as I can remember this is my first bowl of Haddos and I’m not sure what I should expect here. It’s tasty right now and this tin will continue to tease me until I have made my mind up.

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
How about some Savinelli Doblone d'Oro in my Blatter zulu!
Anyone notice that this tobacco is from the start quite dry? Haven't tried to humidify it yet. Still seems to smoke ok, but the coins are all broken apart. Got a good Kentucky blast from it today though!View attachment 286397
Absolutely. It’s tasty but by the end of the jar it was getting pretty crispy.

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
MI
IMG_8830.jpegIMG_8831.jpeg
G&H Jamaican/Rum Flake for the fifteenth bowl in the micro-speckled acorn meer, and broke in a freshly arrived Altinay meer with some Ampersand Flake. Small thing, but so far it is a very nice little smoker, 9mm filtered to boot! Curious as to how long it’s been sitting around under Achim Frank’s care, as it came in an older black case with loose hinges and what looked like an older logo sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.