MB Navy Flake in a Pete SH Hudson

52891001285_44eec95671_o.jpg

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
C&D's Night Train in a Stanwell 63M
View attachment 285100
I've got a 63M in their Vario finish. Maybe I'm courting controversy here, but for everything connected with pipe admiration (looks, feel in hand, engineering, smoking satisfaction, etc), I think the Stanwell 63M absolutely HAS to be on the Mount Rushmore of pipes (!!!).

1707266786051.png

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Sam's flake in my meerschaum, but since I have a mandate to smoke it a minimum of twice a day, pictures of it are getting tired.

Instead I thought I'd share a picture of my newly, radically condensed pipe drawer; twenty pipes I like to smoke.

View attachment 286011

Left hand and center column are all Dunhills, arranged by shape/size and ranging in vintage from 1931 to 1999. Right hand column shows two Italian pipes, a Japanese pipe, two Danish pipes and the meer I'm smoking now.
Greatly enjoyed zooming in on this. I admire your collection. Makes me want a classically shaped bent billiard pretty bad

alexishector

Lurker
Dec 23, 2023
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of D&R Windsail in a straight smooth brown undated (1940s?) Orlik Reject London Made 0 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. All the regular ferals are inside for now, and what ends up happening will determine whether or not I have another smoke before bed time.
View attachment 284258

It’s been a quiet day with the ferals. About thirty minutes ago, I heard the unnamed bushy tail striped feral moaning loudly. I went outside and Abner the Eager was at the door. I let him to eat, but the moaning didn’t stop. Then, I saw Sam the Scamp next to bushy tail stripes. They always seem to get along with each other, and I’ve seen them together several times. I got Sam and brought him inside in hopes that B.T.S. would come to me since it stayed on the deck with me outside. I put food down, and it started coming to me, but I moved my foot, and that move apparently scared it away. A few minutes later, I tried again, and it just stood there while I talked to it. Then, it started backing away and looking towards my right when it heard Tomato the Brave. It ran under the deck lounge and would not come out CRYSTAL PRO MAX 4003. I let Tomato in the house, but I was never able to get B.T.S. to come near me again. That’s about the way it goes.
View attachment 284259
View attachment 284260
View attachment 284261View attachment 284262
I'm smoking Cornell and Diehl Winchester. A very straight forward blend of Red Virginia and unsweetened black Cavendish (Kentucky Green River Burley). Great all day smoke plus available in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.