PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I had an abscess under one of my teeth, a rear molar and had to have it pulled. The dentist must have only scraped through his exams, he was under the impression that a mere two minutes after injecting the Novocain was a suitable period to proceed with the process. Fortunately I was able to restrain my natural urge to rip his balls off.
At least you’re on the mend!
I can personally guarantee that’s better than having a vasectomy and the urologist only injecting local on one side….true story.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
Escudo in the Todd Bannard

PXL_20240225_210851675.PORTRAIT.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Is this a new “can” or are you “danger close” to running out of Maple Shadows!
Side note: whenever I read the name of this tobacco, I can’t help, but think of the old radio show “The Shadow”. Only the Shadow knows. Maybe I’m dating myself?
Some how you have to add the hideous laughter after "Shadow knows"! What memories of that show plus... Sky King, Lone Ranger, Fibber Magee and Mollie, etc. etc.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and big, tasty golden delicious apple on the side. I've abou a quarter of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.