PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
What exactly was extracted from you? (Please describe carefully...)
I had an abscess under one of my teeth, a rear molar and had to have it pulled. The dentist must have only scraped through his exams, he was under the impression that a mere two minutes after injecting the Novocain was a suitable period to proceed with the process. Fortunately I was able to restrain my natural urge to rip his balls off.

Last edited:

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
No.34 is some Briar Fox for Monday morning adventures. View attachment 291553
Curiosity has gotten the better of me and your often used phrase, “… out on adventures”.
Whether it’s work or play, the idea of getting out in the “woods” with your trusty friend Blue Dog while smoking your pipe sounds wonderful.
I hope todays adventures are primo!
The color on the Meer is progressing nicely.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Curiosity has gotten the better of me and your often used phrase, “… out on adventures”.
Whether it’s work or play, the idea of getting out in the “woods” with your trusty friend Blue Dog while smoking your pipe sounds wonderful.
I hope todays adventures are primo!
The color on the Meer is progressing nicely.
It’s most definitely work! Lol I do it every day. So I call it an adventure and it makes it an easier pill to swallow! But yea, the blue dog and I have a good time.

I hope your adventures are good ones as well!😉70A80D51-B24E-4962-A1A7-FF035F5AE0AD.jpeg

Last edited:

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I had an abscess under one of my teeth, a rear molar and had to have it pulled. The dentist must have only scraped through his exams, he was under the impression that a mere two minutes after injecting the Novocain was a suitable period to proceed with the process. Fortunately I was able to restrain my natural urge to rip his balls off.
Fuuuuck no.
Last extraction I had to have was a broken molar (too bad for a crown) back in November. Went to a new dentist. I was impressed. I've never been numbed up so well. AND the chair had massage vibration!

Anyway..
Mcclelland MV24 (figured I'd start the week with something special) in the Musico Floodlight Spec. Liverpool.

image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Up early again, and have a third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. While they were eating inside the house, I was outside calling for Sam the Scamp. He often stays in the brush at the base of my back fence or in the brush on the other side of it in the mornings. When Sam heard me, he climbed up the fence from the other side, jumped down, and came running to me. He ate a lot of food.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.