PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Grand Ledge, Michigan
Old Penzance from 2009 in a family era Sasieni Ruff-Root "Liverpool" that's, oddly enough, a Liverpool. I purchased the pipe off the estate rack at Indian River Tobacco Traders in Grand Rapids, MI, at it has always been a favorite.

20230213_202810.jpg
The Penzance is going to be a problem as my wife loves the scent of it. I stopped buying it when it became impossible for me to actually purchase and now I'm down to the dregs...

I haven't smoked hardly any of it these last 7-8 years or so, and found a jar from 2009 when rooting around in a closet. I smoked some a couple of weeks ago and wow, did she flip for it. Looks like I'll have to put some effort into finding some more.

Hoping all you reprobates are having as good an evening as I am.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Mea Culpa. 😄 Couldn't help myself! Pitching spoons for trout is fun! The weather here has been remarkable in its good behavior, and I've been out more this month fishing than should be expected. I keep waiting for Mother Nature to put a stop to it with a blanket of ice and snow. Good luck fishing!
Amen Brother. We have been watching the weather forecast to look for a day that warrants a day of fishing but the weather has been pretty fickle. It snowed today.
Hoping to get out this spring and catch some wonderful Kokanee.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I used to go ice fishing years ago. But, haven’t gone for some time. Definitely a fun way to get out in the winter and fish.
Oh ok. Saw the auger, and thought maybe. Not sure I could ever ice fish. I don't care if the ice is 5 foot thick, I'd still be very aware of that deep water below me and be freakin out. What can I say. I'm weird. Anyway, I like your decor.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Dick Tracy Meets Grusome starring Boris Karloff.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Third bowl today in my just finished eBay Meer restoration. Even though I straightened and drilled airway bigger, I think this original Lucite stem will play second fiddle to the replacement acrylic I bent to my liking-the button on the original sucks for clenching, and I quickly found softee bits not to my liking.
McBaren HH Balkan this go ‘round.

Attachments

• 23CBC7D7-C6F3-405E-8B48-2AC9F1CDA0B6.jpeg
    23CBC7D7-C6F3-405E-8B48-2AC9F1CDA0B6.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 5

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
View attachment 202356
" Jinkies! It's dat Flatfoot again!... Beat it boys!.... He's wise to our heist of the Golden Delicious apples, see... Git yer mitts offa me Copper... Ya ain't got nuttin' on Rocky... Nobody sez nuttin' see... Nix to the dix... M'yeah, M'yeah..." .

I just had to do it, Jim ;) - Sherm Natman
Oh, yeah! Well, I got dis gat, see. Gonna pump sez fulla lead, see. Myeah!!!
EG-Robinson-Full-Left_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.