PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy

Can't Leave
Nov 22, 2022
We've had snow before, but this drop promises to be something else...Got some help from a buddy, so the rest shouldn't be too bad to shovel.

From here to then, I'm enjoying Bengal Slices and a coffee. Getting mentally ready. Need to plan this whole thing carefully. It's all in the planning, baby. rotf

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Didn't sleep much, gave up on that idea, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching one of the half hour Gunsmoke episodes.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
After a late dinner of avgolemono soup and tiropites, with a dish of Greek rice pudding for dessert, I smoked some Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in my thirty-year-old wolf's head meerschaum. A glass of Mavrodaphne wine was my tipple.

View attachment 202519
Hey Dino, I you had smoked Macedonian Basma in an Alexander or Pipex or... etc pipe, I would have been a totally Greek night, but nevertheless I hope (I am sure) you enjoyed it!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.