Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
To my happy surprise found a tin of Dunhill The Aperitif at a B&M yesterday... assume is a 2019 tin (last it could be) and can't wait to try it! Just cracked and seal was sound. Loaded into my trusty Savinelli 316KS and it is..beautiful. Does anyone know if there is a way to date these tins?
View attachment 204004 View attachment 204003

lucky.gif

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I was invited to a Sunday ZOOM meeting with some fine folk. The conversation was wonderfully eclectic and quite fun.
The camaraderie was warm and friendly. Thanks guys!
In honor of one of the group members I smoked a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in my London Made GBD 357 Militaire Apple. My beverage was Peach/Mango Green Tea in a tall tumbler with bergs and a splash of Honey Jack.

1676875080778.jpeg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
My heart sank when I saw that.
I would need therapy if ths happened to me.
Through psychoanalysis, we can find that you have subconscious anger towards your father, which may be related to the trauma you experienced in your childhood. When your love for your father conflicts with this anger, you isolate this negative emotion and project this anger onto your favorite pipe. If your father is also a pipe smoker, I will not be surprised.
Today we have made great progress,so I suggest You to continue psychological counseling 10000 times, please pay at one time.
POS is at the reception. My assistant will help you. I'll see you next week. Have a nice day.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Looking forward to this President's Day holiday! Smoking Haunted Bookshop in a Dunhill Bruyere Canadian.
Dunhill-Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.