PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Good morning all. Today I returned to a newly opened tin (2 years age) of Barbary Coast which has just had a week in the jar to calm down. Wonderful smoke that had quite a few similarities to Haunted Bookshop without the rough edges. What really struck me was a hazelnut flavour and the mouth feel was redolent of a Brandy Alexander cocktail with that cognac finish. Nicotine builds about half way and plenty of smoke with this one.
Smoked in a Castello #33IMG_3274.jpeg

Friendly Piper

Might Stick Around
Sep 22, 2023
Northern Virginia
IMG_4303.jpeg

After a very long day of business meetings, I’m really enjoying my first smoke of the day: Elizabethan Mixture in my Missouri Meeschaum Hardwood Poker.

The lineup for the evening is The Royal Yacht in my MM Charred Hardwood Poker and some G.L. Pease Gaslight in my Old German Clay Basic Briar straight poker.
It’s the eighth and final night of Hanukkah and I’m glad to have spent some time during the Festival of Lights with all of you. Wishing shalom (peace) and ahava (love) to all of my chaverim (friends) here in the Pipes Magazine Forum. For those of you looking forward to your holidays—or just some time off—in the coming weeks, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

—Friendly Piper

Status
Not open for further replies.