PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
If you don’t know it, the Radice brothers have been buying briar from Baldo Baldi’s daughter that is aged over 20 years, making pipes, and
I’m certainly not the pipe expert around here, but of all the pipes I’ve smoked this has been the finest, and if you’re eyes are on Radice, if you see what you like, can afford, this is a no brainer.
All y'all got me with your Radice Raves. On it's way:
pipe-radice-rind.jpg pipe-radice-rind (1).jpg

Last edited:

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Red Line in my Morgason bent billiard.

IMG-1060.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I smoked a bowl of KBV Mr. Christian’s Kraken Plug in a post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you’re interested in getting one, please contact Smoking Pipes and ask them to put this model back into production. Gold Star Yemen Red Mocha Harrazaa+, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_X155.jpg

The mystery of Shy Stripesy’s current deep fear of me is solved. It’s another cat. Compare the first two photos of Shy Stripesy with the bottom two photos of the other cat. Shy Stripesy is afraid of me but nothing like this one is, which I had seen a few times at the top of the street. That one was always scared of everybody. It’s not much comfort to me, but at least I know what’s been happening now.
Shy_StripesyStaresatMe1.jpg
Shy_Stripesy_Bed.jpg
Shy_Stripesy_Stares_Me.jpg
ShyStripesy_Close Stare.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.