PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I’ve been smoking nothing since my last post.
Smashed with a fever and crazy sinusitis since Friday night. Almost went to work today, but glad I didn’t.

Just now broke the drought with about a 1/4 bowl of GH&Co Cherry Twist in a MM Missouri Pride.

edit-holy crap, 25pgs since Friday!!!
That sucks but glad you are on the mend!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Enjoyed a lovely Chanukah meal w/wifey and a good friend, and headed out to the workspace afterward for cigarillos and a chat. I had my 2nd to last bowl of Frog Morton (I just typed "Frog Moron" by accident... 😂) in a Savinelli Bacco 321 rusticated bent author. Capped it all off with a slice of apple pie and a cup of chamomile tea. Errr...that's a lie--I capped it all off with doing the dishes for the whole occasion. My hands look (and feel) like the surface of the Gobi desert. Will probably fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow...

bacco & pouch.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
2020 Samuel Gawith Golden Glow in a 1967 - 1969 Dr. Grabow Commodore 65 Zulu with a metal screw in tenon, the stinger removed, and a vulcanite stem.

I literally picked this blend, because I was trying to find a pic to post in WAYS, since it’s in the evening, and to dark to take a pic in my usual spot, outside on the stairs.

I can’t remember the last time I smoked this blend, but its a good excuse for it, and I’m such a Geek for this place, to make a tobacco decision like this. LOL 🤓 😝

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

Off now to go watch The Rookie: Feds on Hulu 🎥 🍿

98840EB2-DF23-49D4-A7B3-AADB1F4ADAD0.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
View attachment 269202Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Oil Cured Radice Rind with Condor, thank you @JOHN72. Celebrating my mother’s life even while making her funeral arrangements. This smoke is a needed break from the siblings.My mother bought me many pipes over the years. She raced motocross, shot in black power shoots and was a legendary hunter and fisherman. She was also a German. We affectionately referred to her as both the Hun and the panzer tank. She was a force to be reckoned with and even when I was 18 she could pin me in a wrestling match. She once held up the back end of a 56 Chevy when the Jack was moved while changing the Wheel She cold cocked two women who insulted her and dropped them clean out with one punch. A force of nature, she could rip a door off it hinges as easily as flinging cast iron skillets at my idiot dad. We will miss her and know that there was no one like her ever.
Prayers for your mother dear friend. May God bless you and your family.🙏🤗

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Watched Arlo Guthrie wish me a Merry Christmas for the 20th time. It still makes me laugh. Thanks a bunch, @ClinchKnot !
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.