PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HRPufnstuf

Had to go after something at walmart, probably my least favorite place to be anyway. And especially at the "Holiday Season"! What a mad house! I swear, if I heard "Rockin around the Christmas tree" one more time, I was gonna stand in the aisle and scream! Now home and enjoying some Anglers Dream in a MM cob. Ahh. Peace and quiet.View attachment 269199
You've reminded me how happy I was to finish my Christmas shopping 2 weeks ago.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
View attachment 269202Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Oil Cured Radice Rind with Condor, thank you @JOHN72. Celebrating my mother’s life even while making her funeral arrangements. This smoke is a needed break from the siblings.My mother bought me many pipes over the years. She raced motocross, shot in black power shoots and was a legendary hunter and fisherman. She was also a German. We affectionately referred to her as both the Hun and the panzer tank. She was a force to be reckoned with and even when I was 18 she could pin me in a wrestling match. She once held up the back end of a 56 Chevy when the Jack was moved while changing the Wheel She cold cocked two women who insulted her and dropped them clean out with one punch. A force of nature, she could rip a door off it hinges as easily as flinging cast iron skillets at my idiot dad. We will miss her and know that there was no one like her ever.
Sorry for your loss, sounds like an amazing woman. Prayers for you and yours.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
View attachment 269202Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Oil Cured Radice Rind with Condor, thank you @JOHN72. Celebrating my mother’s life even while making her funeral arrangements. This smoke is a needed break from the siblings.My mother bought me many pipes over the years. She raced motocross, shot in black power shoots and was a legendary hunter and fisherman. She was also a German. We affectionately referred to her as both the Hun and the panzer tank. She was a force to be reckoned with and even when I was 18 she could pin me in a wrestling match. She once held up the back end of a 56 Chevy when the Jack was moved while changing the Wheel She cold cocked two women who insulted her and dropped them clean out with one punch. A force of nature, she could rip a door off it hinges as easily as flinging cast iron skillets at my idiot dad. We will miss her and know that there was no one like her ever.
Praying for you and the family! Sounds like a wonderful woman!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have had a very busy evening. Right now, I'm on the way to the half way mark of this bowl of C&D Anthology 2023 in a 2003 brown medium bend Nording 4 rough top dublin sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left, fluted paneling on the left, and a black vulcanite stem. Working on the review. The released date is December 15, 6 p.m. EST.
Nording4_roughtop-dublin_left.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
I’ve been smoking nothing since my last post.
Smashed with a fever and crazy sinusitis since Friday night. Almost went to work today, but glad I didn’t.

Just now broke the drought with about a 1/4 bowl of GH&Co Cherry Twist in a MM Missouri Pride.

edit-holy crap, 25pgs since Friday!!!
Sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Friendly Piper

Might Stick Around
Sep 22, 2023
Northern Virginia

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the first third of this bowl of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. A cup of hot tea, neat, is my drink.
M.T. Natural.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.