PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
View attachment 269202Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Oil Cured Radice Rind with Condor, thank you @JOHN72. Celebrating my mother’s life even while making her funeral arrangements. This smoke is a needed break from the siblings.My mother bought me many pipes over the years. She raced motocross, shot in black power shoots and was a legendary hunter and fisherman. She was also a German. We affectionately referred to her as both the Hun and the panzer tank. She was a force to be reckoned with and even when I was 18 she could pin me in a wrestling match. She once held up the back end of a 56 Chevy when the Jack was moved while changing the Wheel She cold cocked two women who insulted her and dropped them clean out with one punch. A force of nature, she could rip a door off it hinges as easily as flinging cast iron skillets at my idiot dad. We will miss her and know that there was no one like her ever.

Sorry for your loss—my condolences to you and your family.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
View attachment 269202Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Oil Cured Radice Rind with Condor, thank you @JOHN72. Celebrating my mother’s life even while making her funeral arrangements. This smoke is a needed break from the siblings.My mother bought me many pipes over the years. She raced motocross, shot in black power shoots and was a legendary hunter and fisherman. She was also a German. We affectionately referred to her as both the Hun and the panzer tank. She was a force to be reckoned with and even when I was 18 she could pin me in a wrestling match. She once held up the back end of a 56 Chevy when the Jack was moved while changing the Wheel She cold cocked two women who insulted her and dropped them clean out with one punch. A force of nature, she could rip a door off it hinges as easily as flinging cast iron skillets at my idiot dad. We will miss her and know that there was no one like her ever.
Dear friend Douglas, I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. I am with you in your grief. I send you a big hug of encouragement and strength. Prayers for your dear mother. 😔🙏

FoggyMorning

Can't Leave
Jul 15, 2023
Kanagawa, Japan
Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
I am very sorry to hear this. You have my condolences.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
My condolences Telescopes,
You will remain in my thought and prayers.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.