PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
View attachment 269202Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Oil Cured Radice Rind with Condor, thank you @JOHN72. Celebrating my mother’s life even while making her funeral arrangements. This smoke is a needed break from the siblings.My mother bought me many pipes over the years. She raced motocross, shot in black power shoots and was a legendary hunter and fisherman. She was also a German. We affectionately referred to her as both the Hun and the panzer tank. She was a force to be reckoned with and even when I was 18 she could pin me in a wrestling match. She once held up the back end of a 56 Chevy when the Jack was moved while changing the Wheel She cold cocked two women who insulted her and dropped them clean out with one punch. A force of nature, she could rip a door off it hinges as easily as flinging cast iron skillets at my idiot dad. We will miss her and know that there was no one like her ever.
Dear Sir, allow me to express my condolences to You and Your Family

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
View attachment 269202Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Oil Cured Radice Rind with Condor, thank you @JOHN72. Celebrating my mother’s life even while making her funeral arrangements. This smoke is a needed break from the siblings.My mother bought me many pipes over the years. She raced motocross, shot in black power shoots and was a legendary hunter and fisherman. She was also a German. We affectionately referred to her as both the Hun and the panzer tank. She was a force to be reckoned with and even when I was 18 she could pin me in a wrestling match. She once held up the back end of a 56 Chevy when the Jack was moved while changing the Wheel She cold cocked two women who insulted her and dropped them clean out with one punch. A force of nature, she could rip a door off it hinges as easily as flinging cast iron skillets at my idiot dad. We will miss her and know that there was no one like her ever.
Condolences @telescopes on the loss of your mom. Sounds like a formidable woman.

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
I am sorry for your loss. Your mom sounded like a wonderful woman! May you find solace in the good memories that you have of her.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Sunny 28°F this morning. On the back porch with some Pegasus. Slowly breaking this Rossi 8614 in.

I think I'm going to like this pipe. It fits in my front upper jacket pocket perfectly, with no spills. Its bigger than I'm used to. But I can just load it and smoke it throughout the day if I want.

1000003043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.