PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
St Bernard Flake in my Former bamboo billiard.

IMG-1076.png

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I’m not so sure it does, but I can see it possibly absorbing moisture. It definitely cuts the weight down.
It’s a metal tube right? I can’t imagine moisture but definitely lighter, I have a bunch of them, they smoke as good as any long shank pipe I own. Metal shanks don’t develop cake, maybe easier to keep clean?

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
I’m not so sure it does, but I can see it possibly absorbing moisture. It definitely cuts the weight down.
Roger that.
It’s a metal tube right? I can’t imagine moisture but definitely lighter, I have a bunch of them, they smoke as good as any long shank pipe I own. Metal shanks don’t develop cake, maybe easier to keep clean?
Time will tell?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after two giant bowls of freshly made chicken soup with unsalted crackers dinner. Dessert was a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. I'm smoking Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Just some basic ones - little squares folded in to make a well with some lemon and some apple filling, some icing after baking. Can't remember where I first saw them, could be a Paul Hollywood thing, lol.

Actually using puff to make some pheasant/onion/gravy "sausage rolls" for dinner tonight - my tolerance for making puff pastry from scratch only extends to sweets, lol, and not that often - it's time consuming to get the layers.
Damn! What time is dinner!?

Status
Not open for further replies.