PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Three Friars in the same SMS lattice billiard Meerschaum. This pipe was smoked very little when I got it 25 years ago. Members here suggested I drill out the nylon doohickey in the stem. It worked! This pipe smokes cooler now and is quite enjoyable. I've decided to smoke the hell out of it!

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
View attachment 118256

Finally had the perfect smoke with Esoterica Stonehaven. When I look back, I think it's the tobacco that has taken the longest to, "Figure out."

Accompanied by Twinings Earl Grey. House Finches chirping all around.

Love my new curved Falcon International. Very comfortable to clench, light weight, cool and dry smoke, and the Airway is placed at the perfect spot as it's hangin'.

View attachment 118258

My smoking Buddy, Patrick, is sick with a Virus per the Vet. He is not doing too well and it takes alot to get him to eat or drink anything. Pipe time is as much his respite as is mine.

Happy New Years everyone, be your best.
Sounds like a nice time with your little buddy hope he feels better soon !

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
New dictatorship mesure today at Québec for New Years, I’m pretty close to ask the right of asylum at USA I’m dead serious. Go watch the new mesure of Québec we don’t live in a democratic country.
If anybody know the procedures to come to USA PM me . Its a shame all because of the Chinese flue …
I'll have to look it up. Me personally, I'm living like it's 2019 and have been since this all started.

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
New dictatorship mesure today at Québec for New Years, I’m pretty close to ask the right of asylum at USA I’m dead serious. Go watch the new mesure of Québec we don’t live in a democratic country.
If anybody know the procedures to come to USA PM me . Its a shame all because of the Chinese flue …
I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure we've got an open door policy so just come on down. Don't quote on it though. ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing the last of this tin of year 2018 C&D Carolina Red Flake in a 2003 brown medium bend Nording 4 rough top dublin sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left, fluted paneling on the left, and a black vulcanite stem. Dinner follows this smoke. Watching The Thin Man.
Nording4_roughtop-dublin_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.