PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a bite of chocolate cake and some strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Back in Circulation starring Pat O'Brien and Joan Blondell.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Finally it’s the time for the Happy New Year smoke, although it is another 150 minutes to the new year.

SmokingPipes 20th Anniversary XX Flake (An exceptional tobacco) in a Jess Chonowitsch Brandy (One of the most talented pipe makers of the world). Since there was a discussion on grain: This pipe has 360 degree straight grain with birds eye at the bottom.

Too much work today to drink alcohol (I will compensate tomorrow) but enjoying Aberlour A’Bunadh which in my opinion an exceptional scotch.

Happy New Year to you and yours

View attachment 118319
Beautiful Pipe ?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Last bowl of
FLJlteu.jpg
in a Meer for 2021. Happy New year to all and may the next year be better for us all!...
GsddFrV.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
We're somewhat ahead of the pack here in the Antepodes.
So, A Very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful 2022 New Year to one and all

I've decided on as alcohol-free afternoon as we're off to dinner with my younger son and his partner tonight.

A Dunhill day - bowl of My Mixture 965
In a Classic Series Straight Billiard with a tapered stem.

A mug of Xtra strong milk tea with a couple of pastries anyone from SE Asia will be familiar with - Kueh Lapis (Indonesian layer cake) and Malaysian pineapple tarts. ?

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.