PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
New dictatorship mesure today at Québec for New Years, I’m pretty close to ask the right of asylum at USA I’m dead serious. Go watch the new mesure of Québec we don’t live in a democratic country.
If anybody know the procedures to come to USA PM me . Its a shame all because of the Chinese flue …
Is the last sentence a reference to COVID-19?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
FLJlteu.jpg

in a Meer...
oJQUpmI.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
After a nice dinner of mushroom and smoked pork alfredo pasta with homemade bread and some red wine I had to sneak outside for a quick smoke of English Toffee in a MM Pony Express.View attachment 118063
@reloader Nice hat & well done ? for making homemade bread ?!!!
I've been making bread from packet mixes since COVID hit; I like the fact that my bread ? and cake ? mixes come in paper packets!!!

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
New dictatorship mesure today at Québec for New Years, I’m pretty close to ask the right of asylum at USA I’m dead serious. Go watch the new mesure of Québec we don’t live in a democratic country.
If anybody know the procedures to come to USA PM me . Its a shame all because of the Chinese flue …
Perhaps you should start a thread about it. I'm sure it'd be popular.

It's raining now, but the ringing of guns piercing the night sky in the distance is constant.

Doblone D'Oro in the Dunhill DRB.

image.jpg

Finally it’s the time for the Happy New Year smoke, although it is another 150 minutes to the new year.

SmokingPipes 20th Anniversary XX Flake (An exceptional tobacco) in a Jess Chonowitsch Brandy (One of the most talented pipe makers of the world). Since there was a discussion on grain: This pipe has 360 degree straight grain with birds eye at the bottom.

Too much work today to drink alcohol (I will compensate tomorrow) but enjoying Aberlour A’Bunadh which in my opinion an exceptional scotch.

Happy New Year to you and yours

40CE34D2-F163-427A-A35C-7BE675077F07.jpeg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
@reloader Nice hat & well done ? for making homemade bread ?!!!
I've been making bread from packet mixes since COVID hit; I like the fact that my bread ? and cake ? mixes come in paper packets!!!I
I've been making bread for a little over three years now. No knead recipe. I also make my own salsa, corn and flour tortillas and hummus. Fresh bread is the best.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Finally it’s the time for the Happy New Year smoke, although it is another 150 minutes to the new year.

SmokingPipes 20th Anniversary XX Flake (An exceptional tobacco) in a Jess Chonowitsch Brandy (One of the most talented pipe makers of the world). Since there was a discussion on grain: This pipe has 360 degree straight grain with birds eye at the bottom.

Too much work today to drink alcohol (I will compensate tomorrow) but enjoying Aberlour A’Bunadh which in my opinion an exceptional scotch.

Happy New Year to you and yours

View attachment 118319
Wow, that's nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.