PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
One last smoke of the year. This one is a bulk blend called Centurion that I picked up at my local B&M. I have no clue who makes it and it’s not listed at Tobacco Reviews. It’s a light aromatic with some fruit and spice to it. Smoking it in a Nording Freehand. I await the New Year while awaiting a final 2021 dinner of chicken, huluska and fried potatoes. Seagram’s on the side. Seagram’s ginger ale that is. That’s about as potent as I can handle.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gonna be
FLJlteu.jpg
in a Meer with a cigar in the mix tonight...
P6av9bf.jpg

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Having a bowl of 2021 Cringle Flake in a BRIARLEE INVINCIBLE that my Father in-law gave me , and I cleaned it up and sanitized it the day of after Christmas . It cleaned up rather nicely and so far is smoking quite well. Only concern I have is that the airway through the stinger is very small and I can’t get a pipe cleaner or brush through it. View attachment 118185View attachment 118186
Cool pipe! Can you pull the stinger out?

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
New dictatorship mesure today at Québec for New Years, I’m pretty close to ask the right of asylum at USA I’m dead serious. Go watch the new mesure of Québec we don’t live in a democratic country.
If anybody know the procedures to come to USA PM me . Its a shame all because of the Chinese flue …
Come on over. We're not quite as far down that slippery slope as you are, but give us time.

Status
Not open for further replies.