PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Spending the day tying up loose ends and getting a bunch of work done around the house before the weather turns wintery for the next couple weeks.

I did manage to take a break to enjoy a tractor ride with my youngest as well as bowl of EMP in a Pete bully.

If I don't get back on the forum today, I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy & Blessed New Year! Sláinte!

View attachment 118201
View attachment 118200
View attachment 118202View attachment 118203
Happy New Year to you and yours sir!

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Ringing out the season with a bowl of We Three Kings in my aro-dedicated BriarWorks. It seems to have found the right level of moisture as is lit right up.

I can attest it has been raining and snowing all over California— whether it makes a lasting dent in our drought will depend on how cool things remain. Last year the snowpack melted early and fast and so was not the usual help.

I hope everyone has happy and safe NYEs tonight and wonderful 2022s.
C0909ED5-C453-4B2A-ADB2-B6B5DAAE3E17.jpeg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Ringing out the season with a bowl of We Three Kings in my aro-dedicated BriarWorks. It seems to have found the right level of moisture as is lit right up.

I can attest it has been raining and snowing all over California— whether it makes a lasting dent in our drought will depend on how cool things remain. Last year the snowpack melted early and fast and so was not the usual help.

I hope everyone has happy and safe NYEs tonight and wonderful We
Well not all over California …

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
GLP Windjammer in a Savinelli billiard.

I’m in the middle of what has started as, and promises to continue to be, a damned good day. This morning I shot a round of sporting clays with my dad and a good friend of mine (since we were 6 years old), followed by pizza and beers after the guns were cased. This smoke break comes as I’m waiting for some short ribs to braise for an appetizer I’m making for a NYE party with that same old friend and other old friends, where we will watch our Michigan Wolverines take on Georgia in the College Football Playoff. Im a lucky guy.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Never underestimate the quiet ones. The kink can be strong, indeed.

Remember, wearing pants is always optional and life is usually more comfortable without them on ... except when cooking. I never understood people that cook scantily clad.

Regardless, I'm thinking about taking my new Savinelli Arcobaleno (blue) on its maiden voyage this evening and am unsure what to christen it with. Thoughts?
I would go with a Virginia or Burley. Something that won ghost for the first six or so bowls.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Clay...​

vEF5ntf.jpg
@weezell Gawith tobacco is very well suited to clays; can you imagine how many clay pipes have been smoked with Gawith tobacco over the years???

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
2017 Black Parrot in an unmarked lovat. First pipe since my family and I tested positive for COVID on Christmas Eve. It looks like I’ll be refraining from tobacco for a while. Can’t taste a thing. On a positive note the new pipe is smoking flawlessly:
View attachment 118047
Can't taste your baccy. That's terrible. Hope you and yours get back to feeling normal real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.